Launch your Startup
Rapidly accelerate the path to launching your startup and pitching investors without wasting time and money even if you haven't finalised your idea.Enroll Now $79
When launching your startup, there are 3 things to focus on
Test and iterate
- How to conduct customer discovery through effective customer interviews
- How to iterate based on the feedback you get
- How to draw up a customer profile
- How to develop a value proposition
- How to find and sell to your ideal customer
A proven pitching strategy
- The 10-slide pitch deck used by companies like Uber and AirBnB to raise investment
- How to powerfully pitch your business in 3 minutes or less
- How to accurately size your market for maximum growth opportunity
- How to present your financials using metrics investors are interested in
- How to structure your investment ask to keep investors interested
- How to gain traction that makes your business irresistible
Powerfully summarise and pitch your business
- How to compile an effective one-line pitch
- How to compose an engaging elevator pitch
- How to prepare a powerful 3-minute pitch
- How to deliver a great pitch
Here's what you'll get
Lifetime access to self-paced online contentBy purchasing now, you lock in your lifetime price to access all future resources and updates.
- Guidelines for implementation.
- Templates to use.
- Checklists to ensure you are on the right track.
Plus if you buy now, we will give you the following bonus
- Discover the 9 steps of a proven system for accelerating growth
- Discover what industry experts are doing to grow their businesses
And you benefit from the following
You're also 100% covered by our satisfaction guarantee
It's time to ditch the overwhelm & confusion for clarity & progress
Stop trying to do it on your own, or following advice that yields little or no results.
Hosted by Sandras Phiri
He is an expert on startups and revenue growth. He has worked with entrepreneurs from over 50 countries helping them launch, grow and get investor-ready. Sandras has founded several businesses, lectured at over 17 universities and has been to 22 countries. He has a degree in Computer Science and an MBA from the University of Cape Town.
Sandras has been featured in a lot of media including CNBC Africa and has been named one of the 15 tech people to follow in South Africa in 2018 and 2019.